Acquire the skills to succeed.
There are many paths to success. Why not take the direct one with the AcceleratiON Programme of the BMW Group?
AcceleratiON is the place to be for dynamic junior professionals and recent graduates from all disciplines – from finance and IT all the way to engineering and production. If you are aiming high and striving for a leading position at the BMW Group, you are in good company.
This talent development opportunity will equip you step by step with the skills you need to succeed. Supported by an experienced mentor, you'll be able to benefit from this structured programme in several ways: having the chance to work abroad, sharing know-how across borders, joining dynamic teams to tackle exciting and varied projects and building your own global network of contacts are only some of the programme’s integral parts.
So if you share our passion for future mobility solutions and would welcome the opportunity to take on new responsibilities, AcceleratiON will open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them. We look forward to receiving your application.
THE PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE.
YOUR WAY INTO THE PROGRAMME.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with excellent grades (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e. g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- A maximum of two to three years professional working experience
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e. g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Extracurricular involvement (e. g. initial key role experience in a university, community, or work setting, engagement in a student project, political or charity organisation)
- You are fluent in German and English (additional languages would be advantageous)
- You approach problems and demanding projects with a sharp mind
- You are passionate about the mobility of the future
- You show Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self-reflection
- You are striving for an international career
PROGRAMME START AND APPLICATIONS.
The AcceleratiON programme starts in April/ May and September/ October with opportunities in areas such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology, Supply Chain/ Logistics, Operations, Finance and Human Resources.
Please send us your application including cover letter and all relevant documentation as attachments (German or English) following the country-specific application process. As the first step of your application you will receive an invitation to complete the eAssessment.
Please check our job market regularly for the areas you are interested in. We look forward to hearing from you!