Students at the BMW Group - SO MUCH DOING ISN´T DOABLE AT JUST ANY COMPANY.
These days it’s invaluable to get practical experience early on – it can be a deciding factor in your career. Be it an internship, a thesis or a working student employment, during a practical employment with us you’ll be sure to discover your talents early on. And since we need active support in lots of different departments, you’ll be taking on responsibility for all kinds of challenging tasks and projects, and get the opportunity to show us what you’re made of. This is where you will also find out all about what you should consider when applying.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
You are learning from us – we are learning from you. The BMW Group offers you professional support in writing your bachelor or master thesis with practical relevance. In all department at the BMW Group, you have the opportunity to show how you would like to sustainably shape the future.
- The remunerated period of contract of your thesis depends on the processing time of your university stated in the examination rules of your course of study and your respective course of study (bachelor or master).
- You don’t have specified working hours during the period of contract. Your employment aims at writing your thesis. Therefore, you can individually plan your working hours in consultation with your department.
- After completing your dissertation, you’re obliged to provide a copy to the BMW Group.
Please note that all currently vacant positions for degree theses are published in our Job Finder. The "Apply" button takes you directly to our Job Assistant, where you can apply online for the respective position.
Besides the usual documents, by all means please add the following attachments to your online application:
- Certificate of completion or current transcript of records
- Enrolment certificate
- Web link to examination regulations of your course of study
- If necessary, valid residence and work permit
Please apply approximately four months prior to the start of the thesis. However, every now and then, there are positions available at short notice – so it’s worth stopping by!
We wish you the best of luck!
Jobs for students and graduates.
Are you still in the middle of your studies or do already have your qualification in the bag?
Whether an internship, working student or direct entry
– discover your numerous options.